Escucha "Paper Cup" de The Shoe (Banda de Jena Malone)

Jena Malone es una artista multifacética, actúa, es fotógrafa y también canta. Este día le traemos "Paper Cup" de su banda "The Shoe" cuyo álbum "I'm Okay" sale a la venta el 3 de junio de este año. La canción es simplemente hermosa. No dejen de escucharla
 

Y aquí pueden leer la letra de la canción: 

I was just a funny looking woman
Walking on the hot ass concrete
You were just a man looking round and
Somehow our eyes happen to meet
And then you looked backwards
And then my eyes looked up
And then you looked backwards
And then my eyes filled up
And I'm just a paper cup
You can fill me up
It's not enough to be simple anymore
It's just this big old empty door
He's got his own, I've got my voice
And every single time I text it's a choice
And every single time you asked me to
And every single time I fell in love with you
She's not alone in her day. Oh oh
Now that she's got someone to hold on to. Oh oh.
And she never knew him like she could. Oh oh
And she never owned him like she should. Oh oh
Light didn't know my name, didn't know heart.
Didn't know if I could stand
I was just this girl walking around and there you were someone else’s man
Light didn't sail my way, sail today, sail for you and me
Light didn't know why. Guess I was trying to be free
She's not alone in her day. Oh oh
Now that she's got someone to hold on to. Oh oh
But she didn’t know him like she should. Oh oh
And she didn’t own him like she could. Oh oh
Light didn't know my name, didn't know heart. Didn't know if I could stand
Light just said that you were mine and you were also just someone else’s man
I’m just a paper cup. And you can. And you can, you can fill me up.

Fuente: Soundcloud

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Parece regina spektor

Anónimo dijo...

Que Linda Vos Es Hermosa Nuestra Johanna Mason <3 :)

Publicar un comentario